- Move Coordination
- Packing and Crating
- Unloading and Unpacking
- Long Island, NY & NJ
- Residential and Commercial
- State of the Art Facilities
- Fine Art Storage
Do It Yourself
- Time to Load Each Room
- Trips to Storage Facility
- Time to Make Room for Items
- Time to Load Items to Truck
Long Island Moving and Storage by Molloy Brothers
Molloy Bros. Movers Mayflower knows what you want when you move: friendly workers, dependable service, a trusted name, and a variety of services that meet your special needs. Our family business has moved over 331,000 households and more than 256 millon miles in our 60+ years of history. Experience a great move with the confidence that you and your precious belongings will be safe and secure. Molloy Bros. Moving– A Family Name Founded by the Molloy family in 1946, Molloy Bros.Movers has a long tradition of providing high quality residential moving services to individuals and families throughout the New York and New Jersey region. We have four locations: Long Island , Queens, New York City and New Jersey. We have storage facilities to meet every need. And our professional moving crew takes pride in ensuring a flawless move experience. Learn more about Molloy Bros Moving . – Moving Tips
The efficient and friendly coordination of your move is the top priority of our experienced move coordinators. They will assist you throughout your move to keep you informed, answer all your questions, and to suggest ideas that you may not have thought about.
Your move estimate is triggered when you make an appointment. You will be assigned a sales representative who will arrive promptly at your location. His or her goal is to provide you with an accurate estimate and to put you at ease with the move process.
Packing and Loading
We have an extensive list of detailed information to make packing and loading as simple and trouble free as possible. If you choose to do some or all packing yourself, have your sales representative or move coordinator take you through all the details. This way you won’t be unprepared and stressed as the move day arrives.
Servicing Long Island and New York for Over 30 Years.
Get A Free Long Island, NY, Moving Quote
- “I was very satisfied with my dad choosing Molloy Brothers to move his furniture and boxes to his new home. The two men who moved his belongings were not only kind and pleasant, they were very careful with his stuff and professional.
A couple of hours after the move, I received a follow up call from the company to confirm the delivery, wanting to make sure the delivery went well and met to my standards. I assured them that I was very satisfied and I highly recommend Molloy Brothers to anyone who is looking for a professional move. Thank you,”
- Patty – Florida
- “From Chris’ initial visitation to the move itself, everything went smooth as silk. A thorough, safe job! Apparently everything went well with the delivery to Saylorsburg and Kunkletown Road. (I was told at one point the moving truck got stuck in snow there!) I was impressed how detail oriented everything was. The movers arrived promptly at my place and were out before noon. I would definitely use again and recommend Molloy Bros. Many thanks.”
- John R. – Pennsylvania
- “I cannot say enough about Molloy Bros!!!! Picking a moving company is very stressful and you hold your breath and hope, first they will show up!!! Second, they will send men that are professional and careful with your furniture and Third not nickel and dime you at the end of your move. Molloy Bros Moving and Storage did not disappoint me on any of these things. The crew they sent showed up when they said they would, moved us professionally and arrived at our new place on time unloaded and were on their way. Could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend them!!!!”
- Jerry L. – Bronx NY