Morris County Movers - Morris County NJ
When you choose Molloy Bros. you're making a knowledgeable decision. Molloy Brothers Mayflower has been moving households and businesses for over 60 years with professional and reputable service. Whether you are moving within Morris County NJ or completely out of state, Molloy Bros. wants to make your relocating experience as simple as possible.
Molly Bros offers friendly Move Coordinators who will arrange a seamless move for you, regardless of distance or difficulty. Our comprehensive list of services includes:
Molloy Brothers Moving & Storage – Morris County NJ
Molloy Brothers Mayflower Movers has unsurpassed resources to make your move as comfortable, safe, and satisfying as possible.
These Resources Include:
Before You Hire a Mover - Know your rights and responsibilities
Moving companies must obtain several qualifications before they are able to provide moving services to individuals or corporations. Movers that don't have these qualifications put customers at a risk. Below are some guidelines to keep in mind before hiring a moving company.
1) Check with the US Department of Transportation to make sure if the movers you are looking to hire are registered to handle interstate moves. Ask the moving company to provide you with their US DOT number and search for it at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration .
2) Review the FMCSA website for your rights and responsibilities as a mover - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
3) Call your nearest DOT (Department of Transportation) office to verify Moving company's license
4) Make sure moving company carries Worker's compensation Insurance (Require by the DOT)
5) Make sure moving company has a physical address and a website.
Molloy Brothers Movers - Links to Helpful Packing Guides
Molloy Mayflower maintains a complete selection of packing materials & cartons specially designed for every packing job.
Tips from Molloy Bros Morris County NJ movers on preparing for move-out day
Moving Services & Checklists
Molloy Mayflower has all the professional move services you need for a successful move. These start with a competent and friendly move coordinator who stays with you for your entire move.Read More
Molloy Mayflower's Packing Guide contains all the information you need in a simple pamphlet loaded with helpful photographs. Download or view this packing guide now, or jump to a specific section by following the linked titles, below.Read More
Do-It-Yourself moves can be an attractive move option, especially when they are assisted with the experience and quality reputation of Molloy Mayflower.Read More
Packing Materials & Crates
Items such as antique furniture, marble and glass top tables, trophies and chandeliers are best transported in custom-made crates. We can crate these types of items for you.Read More