Go first class with the Molloy Bros. White Glove Movers in NYC & NJ
Intended for the specialized moving needs of high-end clients, interior designers, architects, custom stylists and the most discerning homeowners within the New York metropolitan area, the Molloy Bros. White Glove Services ensure the safe handling, storage and door-to-door transport of extremely delicate and valued furniture, antiques, artwork and other prized possessions. From Long Island to New Jersey, our white glove moving team provides the care, attention, and quality service you’d expect from the region’s most trusted movers.
Our full-service approach begins with a detailed review of these possessions by our experienced team of professionals who’ll then recommend the proper custom packaging solution to ensure every item receives the proper care and attention. It also includes:
- Meticulous packing by the Molloy Bros. certified packers who have been trained by some of the finest auction houses in the world.
- Custom-made crates to ensure the safe arrival of even the most delicate items.
- Temperature-controlled storage facilities that protect your valuables against humidity and temperature change.
- FastTrack®, the Molloy Bros. proprietary barcode inventory system, which effortlessly tracks the exact location of your inventory.
- SmoothSail protection, exclusively designed for high-value possessions.
In addition, we also provide Specialty Services for such delicate yet cumbersome items as pianos, pool tables, wine collections and fitness equipment.
At Molloy Bros., we understand the unique nature of every move—and pledge our proven reputation for personalized and professional service every mile (and step) of the way.