Moving to new home? We’ll take you there.
When it comes to choosing a residential moving company, look no further than Molloy Bros.. We’ve been moving families just like yours for 70 years. As a matter of fact, we’ve already transported over 350,000 Long Island, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut households more than 275 million miles—and made each one simple and hassle-free.
When you choose Molloy Bros., you’ll be assigned to your own move coordinator, a dedicated moving concierge who will help you schedule and plan your move and address any concerns along the way.
You can also depend on the Molloy Bros. extensive array of services and resources that can help make your residential move as stress-free as possible, including:
- The Mayflower MySite personal move tracker. It’s your move, your way. Our customized online move planner features all the tools you need to make your move a smooth one. Enjoy convenient 24/7 access to moving documents, detailed checklists, contact information and much more.
- Packing and Unpacking. Molloy Bros. offers customized solutions so you can do as much—or as little—packing and unpacking as your time and budget allow. We also build custom containers for fragile and hard to pack items such as marble, glass tops, artwork, electronics and chandeliers.
- Storage Services. Perhaps you’re ready to move, but your new home isn’t. Or you want to unclutter your current home to help make it sell faster. Molloy Bros. provides state-of-the-art, temperature controlled temporary storage facilities for added peace of mind.
- With the CityPointe® real estate agent referral program, Molloy Bros. can even help reduce your relocation expenses. Through CityPointe®, you’ll receive cash back on the sale of your old home—and on the purchase of your new one.
- Settle-in Services. Not all residential moving companies provide settle-in services that make you feel at home right from the start. Molloy Bros. does. With OnPoint Preferred, you can take advantage of such timesavers as PC/network and home theater disassemble and setup as well as professional cleaning services for either your old home or your new one.
Questions? Browse our FAQs.