Your local Long Island, Queens, NJ, CT, and NYC moving company.
Since 1946, family-owned Molloy Bros. has been moving households on Long Island, in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island and Westchester as well as Connecticut and New Jersey. We have transported over 350,000 families more than 275 million miles. No wonder you can always count on our residential moving services to manage your move with professionalism and care from start to finish with:
- Your own move coordinator. Your friendly, knowledgeable Molloy Bros. day-to-day point person is here to help with any questions you may have throughout the entire moving process.
- Packing & Unpacking. From full service to do it yourself, we’ll design a personalized packing plan that fits your belongings and your budget.
- Storage Services. Whether your needs are short- or long-term, Molloy Bros. offers state-of-the-art storage facilities to safeguard items away from your home, as well as convenient moving containers.
- FastTrack®. Mayflower’s proprietary computerized inventory system scans and inventories every item as well as tracks the location of your truck.
- Metro Move. Good things do come in smaller packages, especially our Metro Move, which provides your smaller move the same unparalleled attention to detail—and to your budget.
- Specialty Services. Concerned about the handling of such precious and valuable belongings as pianos, antiques or fitness equipment? The Molloy Bros. team of highly skilled packers and movers are always at your service.
Trust your local move to Molloy Bros.
Unlike many other moving companies in the region, our workers are our employees, not temporary help. You’ll always be working solely with a dedicated, experienced team of Molloy Bros. moving professionals who make it their job to make your move as efficient and stress-free as possible. Contact one of our tristate area locations today:
On the move? Don’t forget The Mayflower MySites.
This 24/7 customized residential move planner features handy tools to help you manage the moving process, including detailed checklists, as well as information on the location of your moving truck.